- Graduated compression accelerates blood circulation, aiding muscle recovery and reducing toxins.
- The 1000 Mile Compression sock, by reducing the build up of lactic acid, accelerating blood circulation and preventing muscle oscillation, minimises muscle fatigue and soreness, enabling faster muscle recovery after exercise or injury.
- Graduated Compression Technology – by a decreasing degree of pressure the sock improves circulation to move old blood out and new oxygenated blood into the region. This reduces muscle fatigue, minimizes swelling and speeds recovery.
- The arch and ankle bracing give additional support whilst the padded heel, ball and toe zones, ultra flat toe seam and fitted heel all provide extra comfort.
- Tactel rich wicking yarn keeps feet cool and dry.
- Ankle and Arch Support.
- Ergonomic toe with left/right labelling.
- Compression level: 14-17 mmhg.
- CONTENT: 60% Nylon, 36% Tactel and 4% Spandex.
- COLOUR: White
- SIZE: S-XL
Large, Medium, Small, X Large