- The AJK encapsulates our experience and our passion as batmakers.
- It is our most modern shape, combining a sharper, targeted semi-flat pressed face with a languid, deep bow to create a dramatically profiled, flared edge, power-house of a bat.
- This unique combination of modern profile with deep bow is achieved by multi-stage, tailored pressing.
- The AJK shares the fluid, sculpted lines of the Pod but with our contemporary flatter face profile.
- With the highest driving area in the range, it is designed and built to inspire confident, accomplished players with an instinctive game.
- contemporary semi-flat pressed face
- targeted multi-stage pressing, rerunning through the driving area
- sculpted profile with minimal concave sanding for fullest back
- concentration of wood in middle and edges
- semi-flat face for intense power
- dominant, flared edges
- deep, long bow
- mid to high driving area
- smooth triangular toe
- rounder oval handle
- for accomplished, versatile players
- new pared back labels in ‘engineered’ black on chrome, with copper accents
- junior AJK: Harrow to Four in Finite and Performance grades
- highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
- CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
H, 6, 5, 4