* The AJK encapsulates our experience and our passion as batmakers.
* It is our most modern shape, combining a sharper, targeted semi-flat pressed face with a languid, deep bow to create a dramatically profiled, flared edge, power-house of a bat.
* This unique combination of modern profile with deep bow is achieved by multi-stage, tailored pressing.
* The AJK shares the fluid, sculpted lines of the Pod but with our contemporary flatter face profile.
* With the highest driving area in the range, it is designed and built to inspire confident, accomplished players with an instinctive game.
* contemporary semi-flat pressed face
* targeted multi-stage pressing, rerunning through the driving area
* sculpted profile with minimal concave sanding for fullest back
* concentration of wood in middle and edges
* semi-flat face for intense power
* dominant, flared edges
* deep, long bow
* mid to high driving area
* smooth triangular toe
* rounder oval handle
* for accomplished, versatile players
* new pared back labels in ‘engineered’ black on chrome, with copper accents
* senior AJK: 2,9 to 2,14 in Finite, Players, Marque and Performance grades
* junior AJK: Harrow to Four in Finite and Performance grades
* highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
* CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat