* Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with Ricky Ponting to cater for the demands of the dynamic stroke player.
* The Kahuna has stood the test of time and continues to meet the demands of the modern player. in terms of profile.
* Middle: approx. 215mm to 235mm from toe
* Edge Thickness: approx. 35mm to 38mm
* Edge Profile: rounded
* Face Profile: curved
* Toe Profile: standard
* Spine Height: approx. 64mm to 68mm
* Scallop: approx. 1mm to 2mm
* Bow: approx. 11mm to 12mm
* Handle: oval
* Weight: Short Handle @ 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10oz, Long Blade @ 2lb 9oz to 2lb 11oz
* ‘Vertex’ Grip
* ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)